SolusVM requires the following specification:
- CentOS 5+ based linux operating system
- At least one external IP address
- OpenVZ – Ensure you have the correct partition requirements –
- Xen – Ensure you have the correct partition requirements –
- OpenVZ – Ensure you are running an OpenVZ Kernel
- Xen – Ensure you are running a Xen Kernel
Installing a Master
In SSH as root do the following:
wget http://soluslabs.com/installers/solusvm/install chmod 755 install ./install Select option 1 You will now be presented with the next menu as illustrated below: If you need to install a master that won't host any virtual servers, select option 2 (recommended) If you need to install a master that will host virtual servers, select option 1 The install will now do it's work. Remembering to disable SELinux as required. Once installed go to http://myipaddress:5353/admincp/ and login using (uname) vpsadmin (pword) vpsadmin For any issues while installing contact email@example.com
VPS really are a necessity lately for me. Thank you for the information.
Hi there to every one, since I am genuinely keen of reading this blog’s
post to be updated regularly. It consists of nice information.
That is a very good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere.
Short but very precise information… Many thanks for sharing this one.
A must read post!
Feel free to visit my weblog: psn guthaben aufladen